Think about it,.. No matter how much you make on the next quick turn, …if you don’t keep doing it, doing it, doing it, …you’ll never be financially free.
Yet, if you can manage to own real estate, buy it with borrowed money, and let other people pay down your debt at a profit while the value of the real estate goes up… …you will be financially free.
However, fear stops most of us. Fear of tenants. Fear of termites. Fear of toilets. Fear of teens. …in a word fear.
That’s why you want to be on the call this Wednesday. Mr. Taylor is Mr. Landlord and he gets excellent results mostly by changing his thinking and his speaking.
Here’s what you will learn…
HOW TO KEEP RESIDENTS LONGER & IMPROVE THEIR PERFORMANCE
* How To Get Residents to Stay A Minimum of Six Years
* How To Turn Poor-Performing Residents Into Cooperative Residents
* How To Get Current Residents To Take Better Care of Your Property
* How To Get Residents To Pay You On Time – Every Time
* How To Get Neighboring Residents To Live In Harmony
* How To Get Residents to Quickly Correct Any Lease Violation
And a huge bonus tip…
* How To Avoid Retaliation Even When Residents Are Evicted
Mr. Taylor has a gift from you directly out of his mastermind. Here’s a rental agreement addendum.
ADDENDUM TO RENTAL CONTRACT
In consideration of the execution or renewal of a Rental Contract of the dwelling unit identified in the Rental Contract, Owner and Tenant agree as follows:
1. Tenant, any member of the tenants’ household, guest or other person under the tenant’s control shall not engage in criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, on or near project premises. “Drug-related criminal activity? means the illegal manufacture, sale, distribution, use, or possession with intent to manufacture, sell, distribute, or use, of a controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act [21 U.S.C. 802]).
2. Tenant, any member of the tenants, household, or a guest or other person under the tenant’s control shall not engage in any act intended to facilitate criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, on or near project premises.
3. Tenant or members of the household will not permit the dwelling unit to be used for, or to facilitate criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, regardless of whether the individual engaging in such activity is a member of the household or a guest.
4. Tenant or member of the household will not engage in the manufacture, sale, or distribution of illegal drugs at any location, whether on or near project premises or otherwise.
5. Tenant, any member of the tenant’s household, guest or other person under the tenant’s control shall not engage in acts of violence or threats of violence, including, but not limited to, the unlawful discharge of firearms, on or near project premises.
6. VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS SHALL BE A MATERIAL VIOLATION OF THE RENTAL CONTRACT AND GOOD CAUSE FOR TERMINATION OF TENANCY. A single violation of any of the provisions of this addendum shall be deemed a serious violation and a material noncompliance with the Rental Contract. It is understood and agreed that a single violation shall be good cause for termination of the Rental Contract. Unless otherwise provided by law, proof of violation shall not require criminal conviction, but shall be by a preponderance of the evidence.
7. In case of conflict between the provisions of this addendum and any other provisions of the Rental Contract, the provisions of the addendum shall govern.
8. This Rental Contract Addendum is incorporated into the Rental Contract executed or renewed this day between Owner and Tenant.
Tenant 1 ____________________________________________________________
Tenant 2 ____________________________________________________________
Tenant 3 ____________________________________________________________