Be on the look out for a new system where you and I are going to be able to offer each other deals.
This is a TEST PROGRAM. RealEstateLink.net is offering statements believed to be true; however, you’re required to do your own due dilligence.
On a similar topic, Bill Twyford blew everyone away on the call about Creative Real Estate Mind Control. Furthermore, Bill made an offer that’s unmatched for the next 7 days.
You get both of his courses (The one with all the scripts and the one with all the mind control and confidence buildling language patterns). Plus, you get to attend one of 4 live 3-day bootcamps with NO SALES SPEAKERS at the event. It’s 24-hours of Bill and the few hundered investors who will be there roleplaying every aspect of creative real estate investing language.
Plus he allows you to bring a guest and any teenagers 13-18 to the event free.
He offered all this for less than the cost of any one of the three… So go enroll in that program now.
Onto the first set of properties.
How would you like to have an extra 5-figures added to you networth?
Would you believe that it can also cashflow more than a few dollars a month?
Well, if that’s your dream situation, consider this…
$23K-$25K EQUITY & up to $384.00-$622.00/mth+ CASH FLOW Potential!
This is an Investor Special!
2 ready-to-move-in/rent Units at HarborTown are being priced-to-sell BELOW MARKET for closing on or before September 15th.
Prices in HarborTown are expected to appreciate by at least 50% in the next 24 months due to its current amenities, RiverFront views and Gated Community, the opening of River Walk, and its proximity to the future bar and entertainment district to be built by the Stroh’s family to accommodate Detroiters and wary sea bound passengers off the Cruise Ship that will be docking nearby.
Fantastic Super Bowl potential. Units like this rented for $20,000 per week, OR MORE, in Jacksonville.
Unit 5D – $23,750.00 EQUITY & $457.37-$622.00/mth+ CASH FLOW Potential!
This is a newly converted 2BR/2BA luxury 1090 sq ft condo fully upgraded at Spinnaker Tower in HarborTown offered for $221,500.00 (vs the current developer sales price of $245,250.00 for
units w/o these upgrades!)
Unit 9B – $25,660.00 EQUITY& $384.22-$500.40/mth+ CASH FLOW Potential!
This is a newly converted 1BR/1BA luxury 740 sq ft condo fully upgraded at Spinnaker Tower in HarborTown offered for $154,900.00 ( vs the current developer sales price of $180,560.00 for
units w/o these upgrades!)
* Financial Analysis based on purchaser qualifying for an Interest Only Morgage @ 6% on the $219,500.00 purchase price are examples only. Interest rates fluxuate daily. Your individual results may vary depending on your credit situation.
* Furnished 2br/2ba units have recently rented in Spinnaker Tower for between $2,150.00-2,760.00/month
* Unfurnished 2br/2ba units have recently rented in Spinnaker Tower for between $2,050-2,450.00/month
* Taxes are based on Detroit’s New Empowerment Zone tax configuration for HarborTown
* Rent prices based on corporate lease price of furnished 2bd/2ba unit rented on the 16th floor as for $2,760.00
* Cost to furnish apartment with couch, beds, night tables, TV, dining table adn chairs accomplished for less than $5K or can be rented fur under $500.00/month at local furniture store supplying quality furnishings
* Financial Analysis (based on purchaser qualifying for an Interest Only Morgage @ 6% on the $154,900.00 purchase price are examples only. Interest rates fluxuate daily. Your individual results may vary depending on your credit situation.
* Unfurnished 1br/1ba units are successfully renting in this same Tower for between $1,250-1,550.00/month
* Furnished 1br/1ba units have recently rented in Spinnaker Tower for $1,850.00/month
* The figures above are calculated on the least conservative Furnished unit rent for Spinnaker Tower
* Taxes are based on Detroit’s New Empowerment Zone tax configuration
* Rent prices based on current market rent of 1 year residential rent price of unfurnished 1bd/1ba unit rented on the 11th floor as residential lease for $1,550.00/month
* cost to furnish apartment with couch, beds, night tables, TV, dining table and chairs accomplished for less than $5K or can be rented for under $500.00/month at local furniture store supplying quality furnishings
This property is unique in Detroit.
Think CASH FLOW, Super Bowl, or use it yourself as a home or headquarters for your business!
Purchase this Move-in-Condition unit now before Super Bowl to automatically accumulate wealth and watch your Cash Flow and Equity Soar!
* Luxury Condos on 35 Landscaped Acres with Marina & River Front Views
* Stunning views of Riverfront and HarborTown Complex
* Highly Desirable, Affordable Downtown Luxury Living
* 6 Brand New Appliances: stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, washer and dryer
* Air Conditioned
* Granite countertops with Maple Cabinets
* Bathroom with granite countertops and marble floors
* Upgraded Carpet throughout
* Hardwood flooring in hall and kitchen
* Gated with Controlled Access and 24/7 Security
* Covered Parking, 2 Pools, 2 Tennis Courts, Full Fitness Gym, Playground
* Manicured, Prestigious, One-of-a-Kind
* Ready To Move-In Condition
* Latest Release Sold 24 Units in 48 Hours – Going quickly
* Newly Rehabbed Units + New Appliances + New Amenities = Full Warranties & Little Headache for Investors
* Attracts Professional Tenants.both Corporate & Residential
* Received an 88% Rating on ApartmentRatings.com by Tenants highest rating of any other Apartment or Condo Project in Detroit!
Detroit becoming one of the hottest markets in Real Estate
Detroit continues an unprecedented growing spree that rivals the real estate boom in California in the ’80’s. Large companies (GM, EDS, CompuWare) continue to drive jobs in to the downtown area which, along with Federal & State Revitalization Grants, improve the economy and upscaling of the Downtown Core.
The City and State are also building the 1st ever National Riverfront State Park, multiuse recreation area. In the near future, an additional tunnel or bridge will also be built to service massively increased trade with the US’s biggest trading partner, Canada.
All indicators point to a renaissance of epic proportions:
* In 2005, Detroit hosted the MLB All-Star Game and a Major Golf Open
* The 2006 SuperBowl will be in the new Ford Stadium (real estate has historically increased 12% before and after a SuperBowl event).
* The annual Auto Show will expand into the new 1 million sq ft convention center
* All this along with the return to MoTown and the Fox Entertainment Theatre District.
You want to be in the middle of this much excitement. But with this much going on, Condos in the Core are selling like hotcakes. “Condos set a new sales record in 2004-one million sold, versus 898,000 in 2003-and the median condo price hit $197,000.00. That’s an 18% increase over the year before.” (Kiplinger Report, No Bubble Trouble Feb/05)
You guessed it. HarborTown is the One & Only Gated, High Rise Waterfront Community in the Downtown Core – central to everything – minutes from both stadiums, theatres, GreekTown, and the GM building. The latest release sold 24 units in 48 hours.
Don’t miss your opportunity to buy, lock in equity, and secure an excellent CashFlow property.
HarborTown bathes you in upscale, modern living with 35 manicured acres, sweeping views, and a central downtown location. It is the most sought after and desirable residence on the River Front.
Tenants enjoy being in the heart of Detroit’s Revitalized Downtown, right ON THE WATER, next to the NEW River Walk, Riverfront State Park, and within minutes of Ford Field, Comerica Park, Greektown, and 3 Casinos; this is where all the excitement is and will continue to be.
Throughout the community are the most elegant materials for a rich feel of luxury. Marble, maple and oak wood cupboards and flooring, granite, and its attention to details are brought together in a spectacular, virtually TURN-KEY Detroit real estate investment or residence.
Call 866-446-1735 right now for help in getting these under market deals!
This is a first come, first serve basis.
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this listing, we do not assume responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Any slights of facts, figures, or organizations are unintentional. While every effort has been made to ensure this helpful and
informative listing is accurate, no warranties of any kind are made with regards to its completeness and accuracy. We reserve the right to modify or remove units for sale, and modify prices or terms without recourse, at any time. These units are also being marketed for sale by owner in Detroit. E.&O.E.